Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorry -.-

Ok so I FINALLY got access to a PC after ages and I'm really sorry for not Posting -.-' My poor laptop is still dead which makes me quite sad because it has been through allot of stuff with me.
Soo what can I say Flo has arrived in the mother city and has seemingly fit in very well =) We whent surfing with one of my BFFs ( quite literaly we've been friends since I can remember.) Kiri=)
They seemed to be getting along very well. ^^
Riding wise I'm in at Glen Ellen Farm now. Wonderfull Stable!!
In august I will be competing in the Range Rover Western Province Freestyle Championship. Althou this sounds exiting , it is realy just another show ^^.

Being on youtube I found the most adorable advertisement ever to be seen ♥


Cute hey! ♥♥♥
New pics will be in the Slideshow soon ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment