Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey hey
Today(Well by now its yesterday but hey who cares?) I went on a lovely outride on Gypsie with Julia and omg once again I can only quote:
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
Because it is so true. And I absolutely love all of these quotes on Horses =D
Later the day I went over to Michi and Chilled there with the guys, eventually getting tired of the constant soccer talk ... boooring ^-^ so I went back home and watched a Movie =)
that took some time and once the movie had come to an end Flo came to my room telling me he was of to the Guys, so I went with him =)
We watched Final Destination I & II - quite freeky o.O - and the Eurovision Song Contest =) Congrats to Germany for winning that =) however I shall go and sleep now so
Tata
RAWR

No comments:

Post a Comment