Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hi every one =)
ummm i thought creating a blog would be something fun to do, soooo i did it xD
um .. I'm gonna be writing in German and English so if you have any problems with either, you can ask me and I will help you out.
Soo whats up by me... well I'm in Germany and its pretty rad. I absolutely love it
I'm a student i go to high school or as the Germans call it Gymnasium and what can i say...its quite awesome. well as i said I'm in Germany but i don't live there I'm on an exchange =) Actually i live in South Africa =D but that's enough from me for now ^^
Tonight theres gonna be a pretty rad public viewing at the place I stay for the Champions league Final... and its my guest moms Birthday =) wow 49!! I thankfully still have a looong way to get there xD
I think i should go fetch my Cell now... I left it at Michis place yesterday =D so till then !!
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment