Saturday, June 19, 2010

9:45
Ok 12 hours in a plane - Not so bad since i slept most of the time and watched percy Jacson. =) Nice Movie but slightly overdone in some effects. However Now Ive arrived in Jo'burg and im missing germany allready. Saying goodbye was so sad I bet I cried like 5 coke cans of tears. Im gonna miss having my class and friends from there around! Thanks for the Great time=) looked at the photos in the plane and the tears just came running down my face...
Now im sitting next to Wimpy and two americans are siting just next to me =) theyre talking numbers and airports xD
Im hoping to ...Vuvusela and I lost my train of thought Haha! Oh yea its back I'm hoping to make my 'Segelflugschein' (if anyone knows the englisch word post it in the comments =) )
Im going to go get a Muffin A Vida e Cafee now so Till in the Plane.

So now it's 11:51 im sitting in the plane and im endlessly tired and bored. And right now all i whant is a huge big fat hug from Andi or Desi ='( I dont understand how amei is scrared i wont fight to come back =/ I wish I could have internet now so I can watch the friday episode of =3 and Yotube Winners and loosers =/ but hey I cant have everything can I?
Yaay Dani California just went on in my playlist =D Black bandanna sweet luisianna... Ahh i love this song _\m/

Omg Just thought of desi "Ich Kak gleichalles tot" <3 gooood times Miss You |Desi| and Dave my cap brother and Andi my 'Knuddelbaer' I just realized that this is going to be one insainly long post! [David schow desi this page and give her a FAT hug from me <3 Looking forward to seeing my mom and dad again thou and my Doggles awww and my horse thou im not shure how long I can still ride him... my mom told me there are problems with the owner but I'm hoping to start Riding Espejo the 10 Year old chestnut owned by the stable owner Peter=) would mean a great chance for me because hes younger and could in a way Grow with me =).

No comments:

Post a Comment