Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Addicting things ♥♥

Talking to Christina the other day I thought what to Blog about the next few days and for some reason we came up with addiction. So I decided make a top 5 list of things I am absolutely addicted to. =)
Soooo here we go!

  1. Horses - since I was a little kid I have been addicted to horses ♥
  2. YouTube- I absolutely looove YouTube and Ive subscribed to a load of Channels like: ShaneDawson I absolutely adore him ^^,RayWilliamJonson who is absolutely hilarious!!, Meekakitty who made THE best music video to the ALL CAPS song Don't Unplug Me. The VlogBrothers who also make great videos. Also in my favorites is MysteryGuitarMan who makes the most awesome music things on this planet!!!
  3. Zoo Biscuits -these awesome ass biscuits can be bought in the UK over this LINK. In South Africa youll find them in most stores. ^^
  4. True Blood (books and TV series)- Absolutely addicting if you are into the genre! Big complement to the author Charlaine Harris who writes the most awesome books evaaar!!
  5. Last but not least Blogging and Facebook we all know abowt them so no need to explain^^

Soo i hope you guys likes this and if you read this and blog yourself try it out and leave me a link in the comments I will check it out ^^

TATA RAWR


No comments:

Post a Comment