Saturday, August 14, 2010

After a rather boring week, threatening my pc with a carpet knife ( wired isn't it ^^) , and falling asleep under my book and finishing my music, I am now blogging because of total boredomnosity.
A few seconds ago I was talking to my awesome friend Helena on the phone to tell her that my mom would be picking her up, so I asked her for a Idea what to blog about. She answered in one word... FOOD! So thats what Ill be blogging about...

Food:any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue... that what sience says but to most of us food is much more than just that. To us food is something that (mostly ;-]) tasted good and make us happy with the sensation of having eaten something (more or less) good. Here are my favorite two quotes made by my friends ^^:(one is in German in German thou)

If music be the food of love, play on,Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,The appetite may sicken, and so die.
by laura

Du bist was du isst :)
by Cathi


Leave a Comment on you favorite quote about food =)
AND
comment on what i should blog about next =)

Tata
RAWR

No comments:

Post a Comment