Sunday, September 26, 2010

I try not to be malncolic when I have to leave a country I love but in every case I fail miserably. =(

Yes Today is the day when I fly back to Cape Town and Im gonna blog all the way through.

10:57:45 AM

They just announced that my flight would be delayed.New estimated boarding time: 11:50 AM

I already miss my gran and my grans dog Maxi, the big house and the beautifull garden. Running after the landy after closing the gate and forgetting the break. yes I had a realy great time in Namibia and I can strongly advise anyone to visit it. Seeing my cousins again was fun and defenetly a real treat for me. I met one of my future classmates aswell. We watched alice in wonderland and chatted alot.

11:04:35 AM

I just realized that this is becoming more and more of a dejavu, since I have been stuck at this airport before last december befor I started blogging.

the tax & duty free shop is lureing unknowing tourists into buying expensive perfumes and other items with a 40% sale. I can feel the people around me starting o become anoyed but thankfully I dont have to worry about it. the little boy next to me jsut got fingerpuppets from his mom. Rather adprable I must say. Right now im happy that Im not a Vlogger yet because people would have realy stared at me. ^^

I think i might start watcening resident evil now....aaahh maybe not I only have 29 minutes batterypower left.

11:12:47 AM

the Air Namibia anouncer has just annouced that the flight will be boarding at 11:45 AM now. I this case I still have half an hour before I can finally board. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment