Saturday, September 18, 2010

It is 9:21:08 AM Im sitting in the Plane with kata.

Earlier we treated each other to a great breakfast! We had Eggs on toast with unions, Bacon, potatoes, sausage and a very tasty fried tomato. We absolutely gorged ourselves =)

Now were on the plane and due to arrive in the 40 mins or so. I love flying and traveling in general. Traveling with friends is just that much more fun thou. The clouds under us are huge and I’m enjoying the jokes and the presence of a fellow mind. My Laptop ,which has finaly been revived by one of my dads new interns is now once again traveling with me. Orray !! It has just told me that the batt….that was the moment the Battery died^^

21:34:13

However I have safely arrived in Windhoek and I’m currently sowing on a more difficult Sowing Project. I also visited my grandfather today … it was rather sag because he is really sick. I will blog this week but for tonight I’m done

No comments:

Post a Comment