Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Camp and Phobias

Before I went on Camp last week everyone told me this was going to be the best camp ever and to be honest I was skeptical. Very Skeptical. 
Now I'm home from the camp and having been there makes you appreciate the small things at home:
  • a hot shower
  • a Snake free environment (I have snake Phobia)
  • NO tics or spiders in your bed
  • Wortellgat - (Root hole) Camp had
    pretty pathways.
  • and NO wild goose chases with seemingly no end to them.
I see the memories of this camp with mixed feelings. Mainly because phobic attacks aren't fun and I'm not a walking/hiking person and because my friend got stung by a scorpion.

The probably best part was the noodle fight. Every South African wont be thinking about pasta now  no I mean Pool Noodles.

J. waling on the elevated pathways.
All in all the actual camp was really beautifull and the stars where amazing.

Pictures =)
T. was not only stung by a scorpion ,
he was also one of the sanis on camp
Tiffa Getting cornrows done by B. 

T. jumping down the Dunes he had fun .
C smiling for the Camera in our hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment