Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pix Tuesday #3

I whent to try out this beautifull mare I hope she will become my darling.
After getting used to me a bit (she is a littile shy) I felt a real connecion to her.

Eyes to fall inlove with... I'm planning to Paint S.'s eye =) <3



A Negative of a Pencil sketch I drew.
It's an angel sitting on the very edge of a cliff wings hanging down.



That's the Original photo I  have changed it since the photo was
taken so I will pot another one some time soon. Next tuesday perhaps.

Us Girls having fun with the Pens 


I bought these shoes on Sat theyre from  Jay-Jays one of my
absolutely favorite shops <3


Booties I bought on Sat. I <3 them.
I Hope you guys enjoyed Pix tuesday Comments Below <3

1 comment:

  1. HEEEEY! where'd you get that cup cake? I ate one exactly like it at school the other day :D x

    ReplyDelete